Big ups to the Digital and Production teams at MTV, VH1, GameTrailers and MTV Iggy for earning well-deserved nominations for the Webby Awards, which honor the year’s best work in Websites, Interactive Advertising, Online Film & Video and Mobile, both domestically and abroad.
Winners will be honored at a gala awards event on May 21 in New York City.
From our interactive websites (VH1’s Create Your Own Pop Up Video; Tosh.0’s blog) to our pro-social campaigns (MTV GYT; Nick’s World Wide Day of Play), our media networks have been nominated and/or honored across a slew of categories.
Voting closes April 26, so cast your ballots soon by clicking the nominees below:
- MTV Supervideo: Our Deal
- MTV World MTV Iggy Live: Baloji
- MTV O Music Awards
- VH1 Create Your Own Pop Up Video
Congrats also to the teams behind our nine Webby Official Honorees, a distinction awarded to the top 15 percent of all work entered that exhibits remarkable achievement. With nearly 10,000 entries received from all over the world, it’s a coup.
- NewNowNext (Website, News)
- MTV GYT (Website, Health)
- MTV VMA Twitter Visualization (Interactive Advertising, Best Use of Social Media)
- Nick.com (Website, Television)
- World Wide Day of Play (Website, Youth)
- iPlayBecause (Website, Events)
Viacom Creative Services
- MTV Business Card Website (Website, Professional Services)