If you’re looking for ways to best connect with kids, youth and young adult audiences, no need to fear: two days of Be Viacom’s “Talking Shop” sessions are near. Be Viacom, the brand engagement division of Viacom International Media Networks, is kicking off its “Talking Shop” lineup tomorrow in London. Through Oct. 12, Be Viacom will host panels featuring insights from MTV, Nickelodeon and Comedy Central, as well as some of the world’s leading entertainment and media industry experts, to discuss some of the biggest questions facing marketers today.
Some big questions up for discussion include:
- What are the great multimedia challenges facing brands and who is going to drive the future development of this new wave of consumer behaviour?
- With fans having unprecedented access to all the music they need, is there still a role for brands to aid young people with music discovery?
- Are pop stars the news supermodels? Is music the route to today’s fashion savvy consumers?
- How can brands connect with kids across today’s ever broadening range of new ‘playgrounds’?
- Curate vs. Collaboration: How can marketers balance the need to collaborate with today’s Millennial audience whilst maintaining a level of control over their brand?
Guest panelists include Rich Magallanes, SVP Nickelodeon Animation, Current Series; Ted Chung, Senior Partner Stampede Management, representing the likes of Snoop Lion; Princess Julia, DJ and Editor at Large for GQ Style; Geoff Seeley, Director Global Media Innovation, Unilever; Umut Özaydinli, Chief of Possibilities, Deviant Ventures and Catherine Prisk, Managing Director, Play UK, plus many more.
The event is free for marketers, media buyers and brand owners who will also have the opportunity to explore the brand worlds of MTV, Nickelodeon and Comedy Central with interactive installations.