It’s been a big news week for us – from the company’s record-breaking financial results and MTV EMA ratings (up 40% over last year’s show) to the announcement of MTV2’s MLB partnership. Here’s a handful of our favorite Viacom stories for the week:
- David Ortiz and Andrew McCutchen Are Producing a Show For MTV2
- Viacom Quarterly Earnings Rise as Film Unit Profit Soars 49 Percent
- Key & Peele Have TV’s Funniest Show
- Comedy Central’s @midnight Gets 40 More Weeks
- TeenNick HALO Awards: Kevin Jonas to Co-Host, Enrique Iglesias to Perform (Sunday Nov. 17 at 8 p.m. ET)
Paramount’s “Nebraska” is also in theaters tonight, so far met by rave reviews and a very favorable Rotten Tomatoes score.