At Viacom’s NYC headquarters, this cozy HD-hearth was the buzz this week, as employees were greeted with the lobby’s holiday-transformation on returning from Thanksgiving break. Below is a selection of the company’s news highlights, beyond the building.
- Viacom Realigns Music and Entertainment Ad Sales to Create New Convergent Structure
- Have Your Message Delivered by SpongeBob
- Jerry Bruckheimer Finalizes Producing Deal with Paramount
- Country Music Deal Pairs Clear Channel and CMT
- ‘Real World’ Gets Crazy In The Trailer For New ‘Ex-Plosion’ Season