It’s been a cold and snowy week in New York City, but business has moved full-speed ahead. Here’s a handful of stories on some of the recent goings-on around Viacom, including a couple of key announcements, a new movie release from Paramount and this truck, above, full of freebies.
- Viacom launches Viacom Velocity, a full-service integrated marketing and creative content solutions group
- Viacom unifies program acquisitions executives under one group
- Comedy Central’s “Broad City” truck to help Millennials stay functional – find it around NYC through Feb. 5.
- Paramount takes step with digital film
- New York Times on the cautionary tale of MTV’s “16 & Pregnant”
Paramount’s “Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit” also debuted this week, with “Labor Day” coming to theaters next week.