The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on your nails. An epic Lip Sync Battle blowing up your feed. Every minute, our fans take what our brands produce and make it part of their lives in extraordinary ways.
To illustrate our unparalleled cultural impact, Viacom is launching a proud new campaign: MADE HERE. LIVES EVERYWHERE.
With a featured presence in trade publications, targeted digital media, and outdoor advertising around New York City, the campaign conveys the power of our content and demonstrates how our partners share in the massive cultural moments we create.
Fandom takes center stage as we feature real-life examples of how our brands inspire hundreds of millions of viewers, everywhere they are, every single day.
• Nickelodeon’s SpongeBob on the fashion runway
• Rabid fan art from MTV’s “Teen Wolf”
• Tattoos inspired by “RuPaul’s Drag Race” on Logo
• Custom votive candles of Abbi and Ilana from Comedy Central’s “Broad City”
MADE HERE. LIVES EVERYWHERE. will also incorporate case studies of cultural impact to underscore the advanced ways we’re measuring our influence. Recent examples include:
• Comedy Central’s Key & Peele became the fastest show in our history to reach more than one billion views on YouTube.
• Nickelodeon’s SpongeBob SquarePants has 115 million fans on Facebook, and counting.
• MTV’s VMAs garnered a mind-blowing 63 million social media interactions in just one night.
• 112,000 people traveled from around the world to attend the BET Experience in 2014.
And we’re just getting started. For more, visit the website and check out this new video that begins to tell our story like never before: