In the latest installment of Viacom’s award show employee sweepstakes, we sent six of our own Viacom superstars to witness the magic, the Moonmen, and the momentum at Madison Square Garden for MTV’s 33rd annual VMAs.
Here’s what our winners found most thrilling about the VMAs.
“I had an amazing experience at the VMAs. My date and I enjoyed the entire show. Seeing that I just started working for Viacom a few months ago, I definitely understand how fortunate I was to win such great seats. I love working for this company, and it was awesome to see months of hard work result in a spectacular show. Thank you for such a memorable night!”
– Alain Crevecoeur, Digital Client Service Representative, Music & Entertainment
“Having the opportunity to attend the VMAs at Madison Square Garden was incredible! I took my co-worker Marcus Mills, who has also wanted to attend the VMAs forever.
We had an amazing time singing and dancing to the queens of music – Beyoncé, Rihanna and Britney! We are so grateful to work for a company that offers employees these fun opportunities. One of my favorite highlights was walking next to JWoww and trying to take a great picture of her, without making it so obvious.”
– Maritza Murillo, Manager of International Research and Insights and Marcus Mills, International Program Sales Operations Coordinator
“We had so much at the VMAs. Beyonce was incredible. It was a fantastic event.”
– Jaime Hoerbelt, Digital Director of Nickelodeon Partner Marketing
“Beyonce is one of my all-time favorite performers, so seeing her live and up so close was amazing. Getting a behind-the-scenes look on how the magic is made for TV was really a once in a lifetime experience. It was so fun! Thank you to Viacom.”
– Erica Romero, Human Resources Manager
“My wife Lisa and I had a wonderful time. The seats were amazing and an all-around a great job by everyone involved in the show! Our favorite part of the show had to be Rihanna and her performances.”
– Nicholas Laino, Pricing and Inventory Manager
“The VMAs were simply AMAZING! Witnessing iconic performances in person while the whole world followed across social media was a surreal experience.”
– Eddie Gutierrez, Senior Coordinator for Nickelodeon International Brand Management