Below are some highlights from around the Viacom portfolio this week — a smattering of announcements and some smart commentary. Good luck this weekend at the Oscars, Paramount! We’re sending positive energy to Nebraska, The Wolf of Wall Street, Star Trek Into Darkness and Bad Grandpa… may the best pictures win.
- For RuPaul, A Second Act with “Drag Race” via New York Times
- How to Market Marty, Leo and “The Wolf of Wall Street” via Adweek
- Fat Joe and Sway to host MTV2′s David Ortiz-produced series “Off the Bat from the MLB Fan Cave” via Entertainment Weekly
- BET Wins 7 NAACP Image Awards via BET News
- Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards 2014 Nominees Revealed via The Hollywood Reporter